Super excited that the Confessional is back in business! Jess @ The Newly is hosting a weekly link up and I am more than willing to participate! Given that I could probably confess to a lot of things... we better get started.
1. I have been eating the remainder of this ice cream cake that I made for our friend last weekend. Like.. fork-to-the-whole-cake-while-standing-by-the-freezer eating. Every day until it was gone.
2. When Brick is being super annoying, we started throwing the rope down the stairs and essentially making him "run stairs" until he is so exhausted he will leave us alone. Bad dog mom or innovative dog mom? Not sure.
3. I am on a huge remodeling kick lately. My Pinterest boards are blowing up. Super inspired by this mudroom remodel and have quite an itch to paint our kitchen cabinets! (Already brought to the husband who has stamped his approval on that project!) Thinking about things we could potentially do to the house is SO FUN! PS - Does anyone have any tips on painting kitchen cabinets? I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do but any tips/tricks welcome!
Also loving this color palette for cabinets that I found on Pinterest. Has anyone used any of these?
4. I am OBSESSED with my new Sorel boots. I want to wear them everyday, everywhere. And I purposely walk through the snow just so that I can be pleased with how waterproof they are. My favorite (recent) purchase!
5. That I have only missed one season of the Bachelor in its entirety. Ever. So of COURSE I am watching this season. I have to say... I think Ben is killing it as the Bachelor. He knows what he wants and he sees right through the BS. Plus he is a super nice guy!
All I have to say is…team Lauren B. Woo!