Whenever I start a sentence with OMG, I always immediately feel like a Junior High girl. As I should.
Anywho, seriously though.. I am talking about this little device....
- Pricey. Depending on where you purchase, this will run typically between $180-$250.
- Cleans your skin better than any possible cleanser ALONE
- Removes every last trace of makeup
- Makes your skin feel soft and smooth
- Smooths uneven skin surfaces
If you are unfamiliar with the Clarisonic, it comes with a removable brush head, and you are supposed to change it out periodically. There are different brush heads for different types of skin as well.
I got my Clarisonic as a gift about 3 years ago, and I have never stopped using it since then.
In my opinion, this is an investment that is WELL worth your money.
NOTE: I drop this thing all the time.... in the shower, on the floor, from heights... it DOES NOT break. I repeat, DOES NOT BREAK. And it is rechargeable.
If you are looking to change up your skin routine, start here!