A couple of years ago I fell in love with this mascara made by Benefit called "They're Real!"
A few pointers about this stuff:
- If you can see from the picture, it is a "hard bristled" brush. Some hate, some love. I love this. It makes it so much easier to apply without getting the despised "globbing."
- This mascara is amazing with two coats. If you are going out and want a little more of a dramatic eye, a second coat of this stuff will do the trick.
- LENGTH LENGTH LENGTH! If you need length, this mascara should be at least tested by you!
- Stay power. Will.Not.Smear.
Of course, because this is not a drugstore mascara, it will cost you about $23. Not the greatest, not the worst. Because of this price... I have resorted to a "switching out" method. My method is this: when I am going places like school, work, gym.... drugstore mascara. Does anyone really care if my eyelashes look extra long there? Probably not. So, in these times, you cannot go wrong with:
- Hard bristles (great for lengthening and separating!)
- Volume and length
- Stay power
*Disclaimer- I probably buy a new mascara to try at least once a week. I have a problem. I am always looking for something better. However, these have been trusty favorites for 2+ years...so that has to say something, right?
Hurry out to your nearest Sephora (or shop online!) and grab a tube of "They're Real." I highly doubt you will be disappointed!